Sunday, December 12, 2010

Top Ten in I Didn't Blink!

I am sorry this is so late, I have not been in a mood to blog, but since I am not making awards this is a bit easier.

It was so much fun this week to judge the entries, I loved all of yours but the top ten are.....(These are in no order, I just took the ten I liked and posted them)










Thank you everyone for entering!

This week we are going to take a break from I Didn't Blink. I hope that is okay. I have a lot of posts to catch up on though, so stay tuned.

~Iona

2 comments:

Brittany-Amelia said...

WOW! 7 0f them were mine! :D
Luv ya,
Britts

4 Lettre Words said...

You're a doll, Iona. Thank you! I'm so glad you like my vintage ornament. It's definitely a fave.

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails