Friday, December 3, 2010

Contests Galore!

3 different contests I am entering today.

I am starting with Singing In The Rain's FIRST Photography Challenge.
The theme is food. We just had Christmas donuts recently, and I happen to snap a single picture, after editing, it was contest worthy.
Yum!

Love this picture!^ (Sorry, if you've noticed, it's kinds grainy because I had the wrong settings on when I took this.)

I just took the picture below last night, and I love it!

COMING UP...
Moon pictures, taken with 70-300mm lens!
Christmas pictures.
I Didn't Blink Winners.
My very first photography session (that I got paid for!).
and lastly,
A photo-shoot I had with my brothers.

Hope you have a great day!
~Iona

7 comments:

Brittany-Amelia said...

Oooh! Pwetty! It's a shame about the sepia tho! I hate ISO. :P
How did you get paid to do a photoshoot? Was it people from church or something?
Luv ya :D
Britts
xxoxo

Hannah Nicole said...

Pretty photos! Love the last one -- very Christmasy!

Thanks for entering!
--Hannah

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

All your photos are great.

jjschulz said...

Great photos Iona! You have quite an eye for photography. =)

4 Lettre Words said...

Love that last capture!

Photography said...

Nice work. Paid shoot sounds exciting too.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love the little boy on the tire swing. What a cutie he is : )

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails