Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Favorite Shot

Carlotta over at Pastor's Girl's Ponderings is having a photography challenge! The theme is "My Favorite Shot". Oh my goodness! I had such a hard time deciding what photo to use. I just had a photo shoot with my friend. We were trying to come up with a picture that described her. This one was the one I chose.
I love the tones that make it feel like fall, I love all the different things that show who she is.
BUT...I edited it again, and I think I like the second result better.
It is more vibrant, it has warmer tones, more colorful. So this is the one I'm entering.
I hope you go and enter! 

~Iona
Share |

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

It's a really great shot. I can see why it's your favorite.

Libby said...

that's cool =)

Chelsea said...

That is such a great photo!! You did an awesome job! :)

~Chelsea

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails