Friday, November 19, 2010

Winners of I Didn't Blink {Week 5}

Oh wow....Everybody's entries amazed me. It was so hard to chose the winners. You guys were so creative with the weather entries. This is the most entries I have gotten in one week and I practically screamed. I was so excited, you should have seen me. But there can only be 3 winners.....The winner of 1st place is.....................

The Huchette Crew!
I loved how you could tell what the weather was. 100%. The grey sky was captured, along with the water droplets, you can tell the weather should be that way with the single leaf hanging, and the angle just brought it all together.


Grab your button!

1st Place Winner

And the 2nd place winner is........................................................

Allie Photography!
I loved how all the clouds made it look like a storm was just ending and the after beauty of the storm, was the sunset. The vivid colors with the clouds made it look like a painting. That's why you got 2nd.

Grab your button!
2nd Place Winner

And the final winner..................................

Our Adventures of 2010!
This one also showed the beauty that may come after a storm with the sun peeking through the clouds made it look like the storm was ending and the clouds were opening to show how beautiful a storm can be after it's over.

Grab your button!
3rd Place Winner

Thank you all for entering! Stay tuned, this Sunday the next subject, will be announced.

~Iona

1 comment:

allie k reid said...

Thank you so much! The other two are great too! I can't wait to see the next theme!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails