Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Didn't Blink Photography Contest {Week 5}

EDIT: Sorry, I fixed the linky!
DOUBLE EDIT: I changed the deadline to Thursday.
Finally, another week of I Didn't Blink. I have forgotten 3 weeks in a row and this time I won't forget.
Don't know what "I Didn't Blink" is? Click here for info!
I have so many posts as drafts. I need to catch up on posting. One of my favorite shots from this November is below...
I don't know what I like the best about this photo. The sparkling snow we just got? The bokeh? The aperture? What do you think?
In honor of our sudden snow...The subject this week is....
weather.

The point is to post a picture that represents what your weather has been like. Cold? Sunny? Windy? Even posting a picture of a flower in full bloom, tells me that you're weather has been sunny.
You have until THURSDAY to post and link up!
Please include on of the buttons below in your post:







I Didn't Blink
I Didn't Blink





After you enter, maybe do some blog hopping!
~Iona


8 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

I hope I can enter this time! I love that picture too, it's really gorgeous.

allie k reid said...

Love your picture! So pretty! I was thinking about entering! Can we do a picture of a fall sunset or something like that?

hannah m said...

I adore that photo, Iona! Although, snow already? It's like 50 degrees here and it seems so cold to me;) I'll definitely try and enter some time this week!

Ashley Sisk said...

I just came across your challenge and I'm linking up. It's been nice and sunny here so I took advantage of the weather for some pretty fall bokeh. I hope you like my picture and I'm your newest follower.

4 Lettre Words said...

So glad I found you, especially since we've recently had some beautiful weather in GA. :)

Sweet, sweet blog!

Bethany said...

Your photo is absolutely beautiful! I love it!!

jillconyers said...

I'm new to your site via Touch Up Tuesday. Lovely photo and now I'm off to find out more about your weekly challenge and link up.

hannah m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails