Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30, wonderful, beautiful, followers...

Followers 30 Followers
When I saw this the other day, I practically danced. I was stuck at 27 for over 4 months. But then it boosted up three. I should have been happy with my 27. And I was. But now I'm happier.
30 people cared enough to click a button.
30 people try to read and comment.
30 people love my photography.
Thank you 30 people!
I am going to list you and your blogs below and if you are in it, consider yourself special. (Okay I know it's not that special for you, but whoever is on this list is making me really happy ;))
Maggie S.
Kelsy
Ashley Jensen
Anna Katherine
Stephanie
Ellie
Elizabeth
Hannah
Emily
Lowie
Emily
Emily
Fiona
princessclaire1000
Hannah M.
Anne
Sara
Rebecca
Gabrielle
Britt
Karalee
Quinlyn
Hannah
Shelby
Curly
Kallie
One Of God's Little Princesses
Rebeccah
May
DoodleDog


THANK YOU ALL!


{Also I cannot believe it....I forgot about I didn't blink...AGAIN! For my excuse I was really busy ;)}


And no post is good without a photo...
the long roadLovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
~Iona

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hi! Thanks for putting me in the list but could you make it just Claire my name and put my blog?

Claire
thinktotallypink.blogspot.com

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails