Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who will be my 20th follower?

I have 19 followers. If you have friends that like photography...Send 'em here! When I get my 20th follower I am going to have a blog party. With photography contests, quizzes, interviews, and guest postings. It's going to be so much fun. So send everyone you can over here! Because if I get more than 20, twice the fun is going to happen!!! Whoever is my 20th follower will get a special button made by me for their blog. I hope you can send 1 or more people over here so I can reach my goal of 20 (or more!!) followers!
(Day 7 Project 365 coming tomorrow, I will take it today, but post it tomorrow so more people will see this!)
~Iona

No comments:

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails