Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 11

Sorry for the delay on yesterda-...
Yes I took this picture yesterday, now don't interrupt. ...-delay on yesterday's project 365 pic-...
pfffft. No I did not forget. Sheesh, what are these people thinking these days. Just kidding. Yes I did forget, but luckily, I don't have to cheat to keep going! Whoo!! I took a picture or two yesterday anyway and just forgot to post it! So here it is and later I will post the other.

 Yes. A Firetruck on our street. For a...Birthday?!?!?!? Okay this isn't the best shot, I was too shy to get close. So my wonderful brother took these for me!!!









Project 365

YOU HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY MIDNIGHT (12:00 AM) MTN TO GET YOUR PHOTOS IN!
http://ionasphotos.blogspot.com/2010/09/20-followers-photography-blog-party.html

No comments:

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails