Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Walk On The Beach

Hi guys! Sorry for the changing header crazyness... But you know that feeling where you think you need it just prefect...But everytime you try you just can't get it right...Well that's how I feel about my recent headers...I'll see how I do with this one...But anyway, onto the post!

I love taking photos on the beach...



The black and gray colors..
The water flowing.


The waves slowly rolling in the sun


The piles of seaweed that from afar look like a tide pool (Not joking on that one =))


The crisp sand in your toes.
I really love the beach. And hope to visit again someday...
Coming UP....
MY VISIT TO SAN-FRANCISCO!
Stay TUNED!

1 comment:

hannah m said...

Oh my goodness, I adore the third one! These are great, Iona, darling!

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails