Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up!

I haven't done any challenges in a while. So here I am catching up.

IHeartFaces :: Anything But A Face

(If the IHeartFaces button below this text is not showing up for you, I promise it's there! For some reason it's not showing.



Happy Monday :: Children



Sweet Shot Tuesday

Sweet Shot Day

 Pastor's Girl's Ponderings :: Self Portrait



Shutter Love Tuesday :: Swing



ShutterLoveTuesdays

Thank you all for bearing with me. I haven't been a very faithful blogger lately. Hopefully that will change soon!

~Iona
Share |

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Your processing on the first photo is perfect.

Ali said...

Wow! You are a fabulous photographer, and only 11? Amazing, such talent! That first shot is gorgeous! Keep up the great work!

Candace McClintick said...

These are all beautiful! I especially love the first two-what talent!

Natalia said...

I just found your blog through the self-portrait challenge. Great pictures... and don't you just love Picnik?!

~Natalia

julie said...

Love all your shots...great SWEET shot! Can't believe you are only 11 - you are a natural :)

allie k reid said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)

allie k reid said...

Hey Iona! :) Thanks for the comment! I'm very sorry to say but I don't know a thing about blog design! Somebody designed my blog for me and I have no idea what to do at all! Sorry! :)

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails