Saturday, October 2, 2010

20 Followers photography BLOG PARTY QUIZ

Project 365
Hello everyone! Today there is a quiz for all photography lovers! Please put the button above in your post if you are doing this quiz.








  1. When did you get interested in photography?
    I got interested when I was about 6. I snapped pictures with my moms camera of my friends and me.
  2. What is some of your favorite effects that you put onto your pictures?
    Some of my favorite effects are changing the contrast, and black and white. Black and white adds a more dramatic effect.
  3. What is your favorite type of photography? (Macro, Landscape, Silhouette, etc.)
    I really love macro. Macro just captures all the detail in the picture and get's a closer look at things.
  4. Can you show us some of your favorite pictures? Why are they your favorite?

I love this one because it really shows how plaful my brothers are and how much they love eachother.
I ADORE how this one has bokeh dots. I don't know how it happened. But it did.
This one shows how happy my brothers are when they are in a good mood. Haha.
In this one the grass is so green and she looks so playful here.
I really love this one. Especially with that blue sky there in the background.
This one is so funny. She is just sitting there being excited. Precious.
I love this one. It is a picture of all the girls with the faces so clear and the eyes so captivating. 
I know a short quiz. But good things come in small packages! If you can think of any more questions feel free to add them in your post ;) Link up below to the POST that you did this quiz in. Please do not link up to your blog. Link up to the post. Thanks!
~Iona


No comments:

data:newerpagetitle data:olderpagetitle data:homemsg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails